..×.. البيت السعيد ..×..
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

..×.. البيت السعيد ..×..

..×.. بيتنا مليء بالسعاده ..×..

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

كيف تقرا و تفهم بسهولة بالانجليزي ؟؟ الدرس الأول

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
الجد السعيد
رادار البيت السعيد
رادار البيت السعيد

عدد المساهمات : 305
النقاط : 371
التقييم : 19
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/06/2009
الموقع : الغرفة مال نوم مال أنا

كيف تقرا و تفهم بسهولة بالانجليزي ؟؟ الدرس الأول Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: كيف تقرا و تفهم بسهولة بالانجليزي ؟؟ الدرس الأول   كيف تقرا و تفهم بسهولة بالانجليزي ؟؟ الدرس الأول Emptyالجمعة 15 يناير 2010 - 21:33

Good Evening Everyone .. how's everybody today كيف تقرا و تفهم بسهولة بالانجليزي ؟؟ الدرس الأول 912353
Today we gonna start our first lesson in English language.. And I suggest to make in reading first J .. Mostly the information is taken from my school diary, and I want you people to share me with this valuable information.
I think you should of use a dictionary or translator if you found any difficult word, but if you didn’t get the word still not easy just contact me straight forward please ... because I know that there are some words that are not very common.

Reading Skills

Let's together talk in an open head.. Do you find reading as an issue for you in English?? Well how would be that, what are the problems that you have in English language reading??

This lesson is about to help you to search about any assessment or research in school or university.. So you can read, think and have the information in your head.

How Would You Be A Smart Reader

You will be able to read and stuck the idea in your mind by SSS, now what is SSS do you think?? Think first then have a look the following please

Selective Scanning Strategies

As a class teacher I will ask you first about the meaning of the three words... What do you think each word will relate to the task you read?? What does 'Selective' mean?? What does 'Scanning' mean to you when you are reading, and what does 'Strategies' mean??

1. Selective
Being selective and time allocation.

How much time do you have ……..
What is the essential reading that needs to be done?
You make decisions about how much time you have available and what essential reading can be completed in this time. Often you're looking for specific information relating to an assignment topic. Couple of pages or even some paragraphs in a text are useful to you.

2. Scanning
Learn to locate text by 'skimming' or scanning'. To do this, look for important words related to you topic starting in the index or content pages. Stop and read in a title more detail if you need to check the information is right. If it is .. Read the piece thoroughly making notes as you go.

3. Strategies
You should always try and get your information from at least three sources (books, websites, people or anything for your topic you need to know or your assessment you need to search for), and remember to take the title and author's details so you can list them accurately in your bibliography.

I believe this is the best reading way to search for your topic (whatever it was, either assessment for school or for your general knowledge). This is all about reading and I shouldn’t have to make for you any other lessons unless you don't understand. For any further information about this theme (English Language Reading only) don’t hesitate please to write your questions.
And thank you for being a good student J
By the way this is all my typing.. I copied nothing from any other websites.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://darkteens.own0.com
فلافي
ابنة عبقرية
ابنة عبقرية
فلافي

عدد المساهمات : 501
النقاط : 626
التقييم : 16
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/06/2009
العمر : 28
الموقع : عالم القطط

كيف تقرا و تفهم بسهولة بالانجليزي ؟؟ الدرس الأول Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: كيف تقرا و تفهم بسهولة بالانجليزي ؟؟ الدرس الأول   كيف تقرا و تفهم بسهولة بالانجليزي ؟؟ الدرس الأول Emptyالخميس 21 يناير 2010 - 16:53

bravoo bravoo كيف تقرا و تفهم بسهولة بالانجليزي ؟؟ الدرس الأول 592697

gOod job MR. grand pa

Thanks for the lesson I have many thing are new to me

So today was about reading we had a lesson how to read better in english
in SCHOOL

and how to be better in school and ... bla bla)

I think you deserve an evaluation for all the hard works

thanks GRAND PA

your grand doughter fluffy

كيف تقرا و تفهم بسهولة بالانجليزي ؟؟ الدرس الأول 722233
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.senuorah.spaces.live.com

كيف تقرا و تفهم بسهولة بالانجليزي ؟؟ الدرس الأول
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
..×.. البيت السعيد ..×.. :: ..×.. صالة بيتنا السعيد ..×.. :: ..×.. ركـــن اللغآآآت ..×..-
انتقل الى: